Commit 66203

Komal Bharadiya komalbharadiya at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 05:55:58 UTC 2019

Hey Eike,
Thank you so much for the help!
I followed the steps you suggested. I am on the local branch of the
repository.

After the * git rebase origin/master step, *I get all this on the terminal.
********************************************************************************************************************************************************
komal at komal-Vostro-15-3568:~/Downloads/libo$  git fetch
https://git.libreoffice.org/core refs/changes/03/66203/2 && git cherry-pick
FETCH_HEAD
>From https://git.libreoffice.org/core
 * branch                      refs/changes/03/66203/2 -> FETCH_HEAD
Performing inexact rename detection: 100% (35178/35178), done.
On branch my_first1
You are currently cherry-picking commit 40c717b6d00a.

Changes not staged for commit:
    modified:   helpcontent2 (new commits)

Untracked files:
    0001-simplify-ScChangeTrack-queues.patch

It took 15.61 seconds to enumerate untracked files. 'status -uno'
may speed it up, but you have to be careful not to forget to add
new files yourself (see 'git help status').
no changes added to commit
The previous cherry-pick is now empty, possibly due to conflict resolution.
If you wish to commit it anyway, use:

    git commit --allow-empty

Otherwise, please use 'git reset'
komal at komal-Vostro-15-3568:~/Downloads/libo$  git cherry-pick --continue
On branch my_first1
You are currently cherry-picking commit 40c717b6d00a.

Changes not staged for commit:
    modified:   helpcontent2 (new commits)

Untracked files:
    0001-simplify-ScChangeTrack-queues.patch

no changes added to commit
The previous cherry-pick is now empty, possibly due to conflict resolution.
If you wish to commit it anyway, use:

    git commit --allow-empty

Otherwise, please use 'git reset'
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
komal at komal-Vostro-15-3568:~/Downloads/libo$ git commit --allow-empty
[my_first1 94f5fecef1fe] tdf#114441 Change in the Data Type to Sal_uInt32
 Date: Sat Jan 12 08:16:18 2019 +0530

I don't understand what to do next. But I want to submit my first commit.

Please help! I also tried * ./logerrit submit master. *But I get this! :/
komal at komal-Vostro-15-3568:~/Downloads/libo$ ./logerrit submit master
Enumerating objects: 15, done.
Counting objects: 100% (15/15), done.
Delta compression using up to 4 threads
Compressing objects: 100% (11/11), done.
Writing objects: 100% (11/11), 1.22 KiB | 208.00 KiB/s, done.
Total 11 (delta 9), reused 0 (delta 0)
remote: Resolving deltas: 100% (9/9)
remote: Processing changes: refs: 1, done
To ssh://logerrit/core
 ! [remote rejected]           HEAD -> refs/for/master (change
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/65890 closed)
error: failed to push some refs to 'ssh://logerrit/core'

Link to my commit---
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/66203/

Thanking you in anticipation!

Regards,