Regarding the Present Android Application -"LibreOffice Viewer

Rohit Raj rohit.rajsurya10 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 23:00:19 UTC 2019

Dear Sir,

I am writing this letter out of great curiosity and eagerness to present you with an idea. I am willing to apply for GSOC -2019 and I have been using your Ubuntu -Libre Office and I have checked your recent Projects, but  I personally feel that your android app of LibreOffice Viewer needs major changes in terms of UI and UX and I want to volunteer for the task.
I am a 2nd Year Computer Science student from India and I have experience in Java , Kotlin and Android Development.
I am currently working on an app and I am quite confident about the fact that I can Design a new LibreOffice Viewer App with a better user interface and with better performance.
This is the first time I am writing to an open source organisation so I am very less aware of the common courtesy , but I want to work with your community as I share the same opinion as you about the open source community.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanking you
Rohit Rajsurya Prasad
Mob- +91-9471170057