[ GSoC 19 ] Weekly Report ( June 24 - June 30 ) Chart Styles

Gagandeep Singh deepgagan231197 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 09:37:57 UTC 2019

Hi,

This week I haven't been able to do much of it was spent on figuring out if
I can somehow work around a static ( c++ keyword ) data structure that I
have built in my previous patch. Some discussion with Markus is also
required ( communication is going on ) to see if the workaround would be
feasible or not in the existing chart model architecture. We should be able
to reach a conclusion this week, hopefully.

If the data structure is green-lit then I can start working on the import
and export of chart style sheet into the said structure this week.

Thanks
Gagandeep Singh