Need for new x86 Jenkin's Bot

Luke Benes lukebenes at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 5 14:19:52 UTC 2019

Christian,

Our concern is that by scuttling @87, we will lose important diversity in TDF's testing infrastructure. While upgrading @87 does address this, it is not what we are asking for.

Why have you chosen to not upgrade @87 like you have the others? Master will build on x86 Fedora 30, Cent OS 7, and should on Cent OS 6 with the devtoolset-7 found here: https://copr-be.cloud.fedoraproject.org/results/mlampe/devtoolset-7/epel-6-i386/

I can help you with this or setting up a new Jenkins bot. However, I cannot provide the hardware nor network resources for this purpose. Providing resources to keep our codebase healthy is at the heart of TDF’s mission.  If @87 can not longer be used for baseline binaries, it should be used for this purpose.

-Luke