GSoC 2019 Application

mark rimon mark_rimon at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 5 19:35:21 UTC 2019

Hello,

     My name is Mark Rimon, I am a Computer Engineering student at Ain Shams University in Cairo,  I would like to apply for your organization's project at Google Summer of Code as i am very interested in your idea.

   I have a strong Knowledge in C++ with object oriented programming and good knowledge in data structures and algorithms. I have used C++ to implement a command line program to do basic matrices operations similar to Matlab.

    I have a good knowledge in programming with Java, i implemented few projects with it like a cpu scheduler and used java to develop a mini social network android application, and some classic security algorithms like DES encryption.

   I also have a good knowledge in python as my graduation project is building a system to aid people for driving; using neural networks models to detect lanes and cars.

I also have implemented few programs using a lot of python famous libraries like numpy, matplotlib, pandas and OpenCV.

 I have a good knowledge in sql, building EER diagrams, mapping them to relational databases and using sql queries.

Thanks in advance,

Best regards.