LO Basic: DialogLibraries contains no elements

Pusteblumi benbignoise at gmx.de
Tue May 7 20:00:06 UTC 2019

Dear LibreOffice experts,

I have an extension "OOoLilyPond" written in LO Basic:
https://extensions.libreoffice.org/extensions/ooolilypond
For many users (including myself) it works without problems.

However, some users have reported that macro execution is aborted with an
error message
/BASIC runtime error.
An exception occurred
Type: com.sun.star.container.NoSuchElementException
Message: ./
caused by the code line
/DialogLibraries.LoadLibrary ("OOoLilyPond")/

DialogLibraries should contain multiple entries for some standard macros
like "FormWizard", "Access2Base" etc. as well as an "OOoLilyPond" entry for
the installed extension.
Apparently, for those affected users, DialogLibraries is completely empty:
https://github.com/openlilylib/LO-ly/issues/20

This seems to affect different configurations:
- LO 6.0.4.2, Linux 3.13
- LO 6.1.1.2, Windows x64
- LO 6.2.2.2, Ubuntu 19.04

I have absolutely no idea what is happening, and I cannot reproduce the
error on my system.

Can anybody help us?

Cheers,
Klaus