Improvement to Notebookbar - Weekly report [7 May - 12 May]

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Wed May 15 09:14:39 UTC 2019

On Tue, 2019-05-14 at 19:23 +0530, Sumit Chauhan wrote:
> My next step will be to add code for loading notebookar*.ui files
> from user directory.

Is the vision here that that .ui files will be loaded from the user
configuration ? That sounds like it makes the GtkBuilder file format
part of the exposed surface of LibreOffice, in the sense that if the
format changes we would then have to consider what to do about older
versions "stuck" in users configuration