xcode and libreoffice are not working

Bruno Patin - wanadoo bruno.patin at wanadoo.fr
Sat Oct 5 08:09:39 UTC 2019

Hi

I am new to libreoffice huge (euphemism) set of codes so I wanted to use
XCode after finishing its compilation. The command indicated (make
xcode-ide-integration) worked fairly well to build what I think are the
xcodeproj files. Unhappily when opening them there is an issue for xcode
not recognising them. It is probably linked to obsolescence but I wanted
to confirm that, to know if someone is working on that and if not where
to find the doc allowing me to adjust the generation tool.

I have XCode 11.0 11A420a and macos Mojave.

Thanks in advance for your help

Bruno