[Libreoffice-commits] core.git: The -fvisibility-ms-compat hack is no longer needed for UBSan on Linux...

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Fri Sep 20 11:42:22 UTC 2019

On 17/05/2019 17:46, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
> * <https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/72493> "Remove legacy
> solenv/sanitizers/asan-suppressions support" will drop the legacy
> NEED_CLANG_LINUX_UBSAN_RTTI_VISIBILITY code (and the no longer needed
> solenv/sanitizers/asan-suppressions, which people might still reference
> from their ASAN_OPTIONS), I plan on submitting it in a week, say.  Speak
> up now if you still need non-trunk Clang supported for sanitizer builds!

Finally committed it to master now (as
<https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/plugins/gitiles/core/+/28e028680b3c0551db3a9b71c8fe6b66aac2433b%5E%21>
"Remove legacy NEED_CLANG_LINUX_UBSAN_RTTI_VISIBILITY support"), now
that LLVM 9 is out (see
<http://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/llvm-dev/2019-September/135304.html>
"[llvm-dev] LLVM 9.0.0 Release").