Problems porting LibreOffice to FreeBSD/powerpc64/clang

chmeee chmeeedalf+df at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 21:01:12 UTC 2020

Hi Julien,

Thanks for that link.  That gerrit review is for aarch64, though, whereas
I'm looking at powerpc64.  Since my code doesn't work sufficiently to fully
build libreoffice with Clang, I'm not yet ready to go through the steps for
contribution.  Right now, I'm looking for help on tracking down the problem
I'm seeing.  My understanding of C++ exception handling is extremely
limited, and my understanding of the LibreOffice codebase and UNO even more
so.

Once the patch works, I'll gladly submit through the proper steps for
submission.

- Justin

--
Sent from: http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Dev-f1639786.html