failure in sc_unoapi_2

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Thu Aug 13 11:52:41 UTC 2020

On 13/08/2020 13:31, Xisco Fauli wrote:
> I'm building tag 'libreoffice-7.0.1.1' on linux with
>
> --with-jdk-home=/etc/alternatives/java_sdk_11
>
> --with-package-format=rpm deb
> --enable-release-build
> --with-junit=/home/build/source/junit-4.10.jar
>
> and JunitTest_sc_unoapi_2 crashes. See log attached.
>
> Anyone else having the same problem?

The output looks extremely garbled (do you perhaps do a parallelized run
of `make` without -O?), but from what one sees it looks like the
well-known issue that (implicit?) --enable-online-update and/or
--enable-extension-update cause some update thread to not be joined
before exit, which can wreck all kind of havoc during process exit.  If
you don't want to test your luck whether or not this issue hits
randomly, disable those two configuration options.