New build

anshu khare anshukhare50 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 17:11:26 UTC 2020

When I built libreoffice earlier I did some changes in the code.

I built libreoffice again using this link.

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/BuildingOnWindows

I didn't build from scratch.

I basically ran autogen.sh , /opt/lo/bin/make gb_color=1,
instdir/program/soffice.exe, and /opt/lo/bin/make vs2019-ide-integration
again on Cygwin.

Then I went to build folder in C drive of my pc. There I found
Libreoffice.sln

I opened it and built the debug version.
I found that the changes which were made during first build were reflected
in this built.
The changes which I made earlier in the code during my first build were
present this time as well.
I undid the changes in the code. But that didn't affect the changes in
built.