Output of printf

anshu khare anshukhare50 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 21:56:01 UTC 2020

Hi

I was having my end term exams. So I couldn't be active at that time.

I added breakpoints but they showing the message "Break point will not be
hit. No symbols loaded for this document in visual studio".

To remove it, I tried to follow this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_vk0ZYMBVc

But I it didn't work.

P. S : When I was building libreoffice through Cygwin, I didn't pass the
command --enable-debug or --enable-debugutil in autogen.sh

Could that be a possible reason?