Is there any effort or discussion yet about collaborative use of libreoffice applications?

Stu nixo at exprodigy.net
Tue Dec 15 12:19:15 UTC 2020

Thanks for the info everybody. I found the mention in 2012 and it seems
telepathy was the solution to the communication problem. That's basically
the piece of the puzzle that I've got, and since there's already a plan,
that's probably the way to go.

I realize it's a huge undertaking which is why it's slow to get going, but
it's definitely a cool idea.

thanks again for the pointers.