Error in building LibreOffice

Rene Engelhard rene at debian.org
Sun Jul 5 16:40:13 UTC 2020

Hi,

Am 05.07.20 um 18:32 schrieb Tor Lillqvist:

>     This link: https://github.com/dotnet/runtime/issues/15416
>
>     says that I have to add myself to the list of permissions
>     of C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA\MachineKeys folder with
>     Full Control.
>

> Why do you think a five year old message about a problem when building
> the .NET runtime has anything to do with building LibreOffice in 2020?

Because he read stuff (e.g. LOs own wiki):

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/BuildingOnWindows/de#Windows_permission_issues:

--- quote ---

      Windows permission issues

If you receive the following error :

ALINK : error AL1078: Error signing assembly -- Access is denied.

Then right click and select "properties" of the folder
"C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA\MachineKeys" and under the
"security" tab modify the permissions of the user and allow "Full control".

See this for more
information https://odetocode.com/blogs/scott/archive/2020/01/12/solving-access-denied-in-crypto-machine-keys.aspx

--- quote ---

Regards,