Update of https://odfvalidator.org/

Michael Stahl mst at libreoffice.org
Thu Jun 4 17:38:29 UTC 2020

hi Regina,

On 04.06.20 16:58, Regina Henschel wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Michael has listed in his summary of ODF 1.3 implementation some changes
> for the validator, especially I read "Support 1.3 in web validator".
>
> But https://odfvalidator.org/ has no item for ODF 1.3 and automatic
> detection fails for ODF 1.3 too.

probably a question for tdf-infra? CC'ing Guilhem

> When is support for ODF 1.3 supposed to work? Is there an instance where
> support for ODF 1.3 can be tested in advance?

you can run the validator from the command prompt; the easiest way is to
make sure you have --with-export-validation in autogen.input, then on a
master recent enough to have ODF 1.3 changes "make fetch" will download
the jar and you can run it via:

  sh bin/odfvalidator.sh