[libreoffice-design] Block Diagrams Project

Heiko Tietze heiko.tietze at documentfoundation.org
Wed Mar 4 06:07:24 UTC 2020

Hi Marco,

happy to see your interest in LibreOffice. The more appropriate mailing list when it comes to technical questions is the official developers list (see To). Regarding your questions, you got the tip to look at the wiki. GSoC is all about code. So yes, you have to "edit" the LibreOffice sources. There are plenty of option to write C++ code from vi/emacs/nano to Eclipse/Visual Studio/QtDeveloper. All you need to know is on the wiki, if you have this in mind with "resources", check out https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development
Of course you are also welcome to start with easier tasks to get familiar with one of the largest open source projects. Don't hesitate to ask for help.

Cheers,
Heiko

--
Dr. Heiko Tietze, UX-Designer and UX-Mentor
Tel: +49 30 5557992-63 | Mail: heiko.tietze at documentfoundation.org