[Libreoffice-qa] ESC meeting minutes: 2020-03-05

Rene Engelhard rene at debian.org
Tue Mar 10 19:18:26 UTC 2020

Hi,

On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 04:21:26PM +0100, rene.engelhard at mailbox.org wrote:
> Probably because it depends on "build" which we probably patch out for obvious reasons (we have the jars built and run against /usr/lib/libreoffice) and thus if build doesn't run the test anymore just the java tests would be built...

Argh. Nevermind. I guess see why it works for me and build only Java stuff.
(https://salsa.debian.org/libreoffice-team/libreoffice/libreoffice/-/blob/master/tests/patches/java-subsequentcheck-standalone.diff#L77)

Nevertheless, we should allow *more* checks to run itself and against the
installed LO, not *less*.
And merging subsequentcheck into unitcheck would be less and make
unitcheck does a shitloads of tests which cannot be sanely ran against
a (system-wide) already installed LO.

Regards,

Rene