GSoC 2020 Introduction

Sarper Akdemir q.sarperakdemir at gmail.com
Wed May 13 19:55:07 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

I'm Sarper Akdemir a 2nd year undergraduate in Electronics and
Communication Department of Istanbul Technical University.

This summer, I will be working on the project "Add Impress shape
animations that use a real physics engine".
Briefly, I will be integrating Box2D (a 2d physics simulation engine)
and make it work with the animation engine.

The goal of this project is some animation effects that make shapes
bounce and interact with each other and their environment.
Hopefully, this will create some new eye candy for Impress presentations.
An abstract of the project is available at
https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/projects/#5348524268453888

Thanks to Thorsten Behrens for mentoring me, and to all of you for
accepting me into your community.

I go by quwex in the IRC if you want to contact me there.

Regards,
Sarper