License dialog in .msi installer

Andras Timar timar74 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 20:20:37 UTC 2020

Hi Jakub,

OK, things like this can break accidentally, because usually we do not use
license files.
Where do you have the license_en-US.rtf? I think it should be
under readlicense_oo/license/ and possibly it should be delivered under
instdir/. Ultimately you can add more debug code to the installer maker
script and log what it tries to read.

Best regards,
Andras Timar