Automated cppcheck reports not running ?

Maarten Hoes hoes.maarten at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 12:10:52 UTC 2020

Hi,

I noticed that the automated cppcheck report script [1] no longer appears
to be running. When I look at the website that hosts the html reports [2],
then the last time the script was run was about mid- June. When I look at
the last automated email that was sent to this list [3] (to notify people a
new report is available), it used to run on host 'vm140'.

I was wondering if these automated reports were disabled on purpose, and if
so why ? On the other hand, if people are still interested in getting these
reports regularly again, then perhaps I can assist in getting the script up
and running again ?

- Maarten

[1]
https://git.libreoffice.org/dev-tools/+/master/cppcheck/cppcheck-report.sh