[ANN] mdds 1.7.0 on master

Rene Engelhard rene at debian.org
Thu Sep 10 16:12:21 UTC 2020

Hi,

Am 10.09.20 um 17:55 schrieb Kohei Yoshida:
> On 10.09.2020 11:16, Rene Engelhard wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>>> Since this version only has changes in trie_map and packed_trie_map,
>> neither of which are AFAIK used in the LibreOffice codebase, this is a
>> low risk upgrade.
>>
>> ? Why does your commit on master then remove multi_type_vector stuff?
>
> I didn't remove anything.

https://git.libreoffice.org/core/commit/833dd84e85a29734e69277a590f4f9942e9af8a2

You did. Two files patching multi_type_vector. ;)

> I believe you mis-interpreted my comment.  The release only includes
> *changes* in those aforementioned data structures.

... and multi_type_vector (otherwise you wouldn't have needed to remove
those patches, I guess the changes in them are now upstream).

So again: There also were changes in multi_type_vector, not only in
trie_map and packed_trie_map.

>   The rest are intact.

But changed :)
> Besides, if I removed multi_type_vector, which is used in the major
> part of Calc core, the Jenkins build would not have passed.

I didn't have said you removed multi_type_vector :)

Regards,

Rene