UITest_writer_tests failing on KDE Neon

Luke Benes lukebenes at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 20 17:41:35 UTC 2020

After https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=b6ab2330d97672936edc56de8d6f5b6f772908ff

On KDE Neon, I'm seeing the following failure:

[UIT] writer_tests
FAIL: test_tdf135018 (trackedChanges.trackedchanges)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/core/sw/qa/uitest/writer_tests/trackedChanges.py", line 236, in test_tdf135018
    self.assertEqual(5, document.CurrentController.PageCount)
AssertionError: 5 != 6

Ran 26 tests in 55.792s

FAILED (failures=1)
Tests run: 26
Tests failed: 1
Tests errors: 0
Tests skipped: 0

Error: a unit test failed:

To rerun just this failed test without all others, use:
    make UITest_writer_tests

$ lsb_release -a
Release:        20.04

I have scaling set to 100%, so this is likely a font issue like Miklos saw here:
https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=a658ece9f9fa308084c3e0f4662dda7afb9a0879

Any ideas on how to fix the font issue or should the text be relaxes/removed?

-Luke