Fix docx import of wrap 'Square' for groups

Regina Henschel rb.henschel at t-online.de
Thu Apr 15 22:42:28 UTC 2021

Hi Miklos (and you all),

I write to you (list in CC) because you are often working in that area.

I cannot continue my actual "3D extrusion" project because groups are
being imported to Writer incorrectly. So I have tried to fix the import.
The current state is in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/114193

Now I stuck, because some unit tests fail with small differences. But
before I put a lot of time into it, to find whether the values in the
unit tests are wrong or whether and where my patch is incorrect, I would
like, if you have a look at the patch in general.

When you want to test it, you need to consider bug tdf#141675 and revert
the there mentioned patch.

The export is still wrong, and import of custom shapes outside groups
has still wrong wrap margins. Those would need further patches.

Kind regards
Regina