Xml import / export from string

Dante Doménech dante19031999 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 09:48:29 UTC 2021

What I'm writing is a mathml parser / writer.
I'm working over here: https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/120116

I'm trying to implement it with infinite depth (as long as you have enough
memory).
Preferably efficient since it's gonna be called each time the user presses
a key.

There are two modes:
 - from file ( save/write )
 - from buffer ( text box containing the code -> get OUString )

It is part of a project of making starmath full mathml compatible.
It will use mathml if the textbox contains the following: <?xml
version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

I've already implemented the io stuff thanks to your advice with the memory
stream.
You can check it out if you want.