Final Report - GSoC Make SVM format independent of the VCL Metafile

Πανος Κοροβεσης panoskorovesis at outlook.com
Mon Aug 23 13:26:05 UTC 2021

Good evening,

The work I have done over the summer is summarized in the following blog
post:

https://panoskorovesis.github.io/posts/second-post-gsoc-report/

After 131 commits the task was completed successfully! I really liked
working with you and despite the end of the GSoC program, I will
continue to contribute to LibreOffice as much as I can.

I would like to say a final thank you to the community at
#libreoffice-dev for all the help they provided and especially my
mentors Tomaž Vajngerl and Miklos Vajna for giving me the opportunity to
work along them on this project. They also were in constant touch with
me and guided me whenever needed, despite the large timezone difference
(in the case of Tomaž).

Thank you all and I will see you around!

Best Regards,
Panos Korovesis