Added some information about Qt Creator IDE integration to the wiki

Michael Weghorn m.weghorn at posteo.de
Wed Feb 10 16:13:20 UTC 2021

Hi Hossein,

thanks! Could you possibly recheck whether all of the custom steps for
Qt Creator setup are still necessary with an up-to-date git master?

Those 3 commits from Sunday were meant to simplify the setup a bit
(automatically set up run + build configurations), so it'd be
interesting to hear whether that actually works for you as well (I just
tested with Qt Creator 4.14 myself):

*
https://git.libreoffice.org/core/+/77d5383c6e83fdcb268138f71601fa39c95a62aa%5E!
("qtcreator: Don't create useless run configurations for subdirs")

*
https://git.libreoffice.org/core/+/fdd9b20572435842bde076e3c35ef94d26f13b30%5E!
("qtcreator: Drop some extra whitespace in .pro.user template")

*
https://git.libreoffice.org/core/+/d2d6e5c235f35bf3f2137e8dab4b9b32b72430a8%5E!
("qtcreator: Show actual names for build configurations")

Regards,
Michael