Added some information about Qt Creator IDE integration to the wiki

Hossein Noorikhah hossein.ir at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 17:10:46 UTC 2021

Hi Michael,

Thank you for spending time to improve Qt Creator IDE support.

Now I am using the latest LibreOffice master build which uses .pro.shared files.
Everything works just fine, except that 'Replacement for "Desktop"' Qt kit,
which does not cause harm to the build process. If this is unavoidable at this
point, I am ok with it.

I see these build configurations:

    01-Global Build
    02-Global tests -- quick tests (unitcheck)
    03-Global tests -- slow tests (unitcheck, slowcheck, screenshot)
    04-Global tests -- integration tests (unitcheck, slowcheck, screenshot,
            subsequentcheck)
    05-Global tests -- performance tests (perfcheck)
    06-Global tests -- tests (check)
    07-Global build -- nocheck
    08-Global build -- build-l10n-only
    09-Global build -- build-non-l10n-only
    10-Global build -- clean
    11-Global build -- clean-build
    12-Global build -- clean-host

with the run settings as expected, having the correct executable and path in
place.

And, I am not using a separate build dir, but I thank you for adding support for
that build configuration.

I try to update the wiki entry "Development/IDE" according to your changes, and
I appreciate your help in adding any relevant information.

Regards,
Hossein