Added some information about Qt Creator IDE integration to the wiki

Hossein Noorikhah hossein.ir at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 09:06:39 UTC 2021

Hi,

I am using the latest git master, and here is the result of the command. The
same error is shown when I set the paths and run "gbuild-to-ide" manually.

-------------------------
hossein at linux:~/Projects/libreoffice/core$ make qtcreator-ide-integration
make -j 8 -rs -f
/home/hossein/Projects/libreoffice/core/Makefile.gbuild gbuildtojson
cd /home/hossein/Projects/libreoffice/core &&
/home/hossein/Projects/libreoffice/core/bin/gbuild-to-ide --ide
qtcreator --make make
ERROR : creating pro file=/home/hossein/Projects/libreoffice/core/core/core.pro
[Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'/home/hossein/Projects/libreoffice/core/core/core.pro'
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/hossein/Projects/libreoffice/core/bin/gbuild-to-ide",
line 1773, in emit
    with open(qt_pro_file, mode) as fpro:
FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'/home/hossein/Projects/libreoffice/core/core/core.pro'

ERROR : creating pro.shared
file=/home/hossein/Projects/libreoffice/core/core/core.pro.shared
[Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'/home/hossein/Projects/libreoffice/core/core/core.pro.shared'
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/hossein/Projects/libreoffice/core/bin/gbuild-to-ide",
line 1787, in emit
    with open(qt_pro_shared_file, mode) as fproshared:
FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'/home/hossein/Projects/libreoffice/core/core/core.pro.shared'

Successfully created the project files.
-------------------------

Please note that I have cloned LibreOffice core in the ~/Projects/libreoffice
folder, and then built it.

sudo apt-get build-dep libreoffice
cd ~/Projects/libreoffice
git clone git://anongit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core
cd core
./autogen.sh
make

Regards,