LibreOffice DevRoom Call for Papers

Italo Vignoli italo at documentfoundation.org
Wed Jan 13 10:00:12 UTC 2021

Hi Miklos, unfortunately "presentation" means the pre-recorded video.
The deadline was in the call for papers, but I am trying to convince
FOSDEM people to ease that deadline a bit. I know for sure from the
devroom-managers mailing list that many people will be late.

I will send an update about this specific topic ASAP.

--
Italo Vignoli - Marketing & PR
The Document Foundation & LibreOffice
email italo.vignoli at documentfoundation.org