About putting explicit bounty link in bugtrackers

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Sat Jan 30 09:58:00 UTC 2021

Hello,

Reading a French page
https://linuxfr.org/users/qdm/journaux/programmes-de-bug-bounty-dans-les-projets-libres-en-general-et-libreoffice-en-particulier
about bounties in FLOSS and LO specifically, I wonder if it could be
interesting to add a bounty link in bugtracker.

I mean, we all know we got a pb of human resources to fix bugs so we need to
be able to motivate people/newcomers.
Of course bounties is not a new idea but perhaps it would help to increase
its visibility by putting an explicit link (and perhaps also a field
displaying total amount so in a search it could be sorted with it?)
Now I must recognize I don't know websites/softs about bounties/crowfunding
and don't know too if Bugzilla can be easily customisable, it's just an
idea.

Julien

--
Sent from: http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Dev-f1639786.html