Gsoc week 3,4 summary : Integrating .ui dialogs with strings

sary nasser sarynasser1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 20:21:58 UTC 2021

Hallooo
This 2 weeks is full of final exams so i decreased the flow a little

* output the mapping in the form of Json to be processed with other
tools/scripts later .
* fixed the paths to relative paths
* started the script of querying the unit id of each screenshot
* started the POST script of posting the screenshot.

What will i do till the evaluation :
*finish the scripts and posting them to gerrit to be reviewed
*generating the summary file that contain screenshot name ,screenshot id
,associated unit id and location - context pair.

wish me luck in the exams , and i wish luck to all my peers in the exams
and gsoc too .
Thanks