GSoC progress report (week-5)

Akshit akshitsan13 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 12:24:14 UTC 2021

Hey everyone,
This week I've implemented one more test case for the VCL testing module,
which is to draw an ellipse using bezier curves which however needs
re-configuration as it wasn't efficiently testing what we're supposed to
test and also, this week my patch for the VCL test dialog to view the test
results has been merged successfully and it can be viewed by clicking
tools/options/view/Run Graphics Tests. In the upcoming weeks, I'll send
more patches for implementing test cases for our VCL tests. Lastly, I'd
like to thank Tomaz Vajngerl and Lubos Lunak for mentoring me.

Thanks,
Akshit