GSoC 2021

Moaz Eldefrawy moaz.eldefrawy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 10:54:25 UTC 2021

Hey,

I am interested in *Style Highlighter *project. However, I have not been
able to contact the project mentors.

Secondly, I followed this link <You sent February 28 at 1:48 AM
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Create_new_dialog_in_Impress>.
I am not sure it actually works. I have tried following it twice. I can't
seem to find other docs that target the same subject. I played with glade
and read a bit in the UNO API and read some test units, but I still can't
achieve the goal of the link (which is to create a UI component with
minimal logic).

I hope this is the right place to ask these questions.

Thanks.