ESC meeting agenda: 2021-03-25 16:00 Berlin time - renaming - a serious tongue-in-cheek proposal

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Fri Mar 26 16:11:39 UTC 2021

Tor Lillqvist-2 wrote
>> Oh for fuck’s sake. It’s sad to see how many reactionaries there are in
> this so-called community.

"Reactionary" me?! I'm offended! No, just joking of course :-) In this
situation I don't consider to be a "reactionary" is negative here so no pb.
Hopefully in a community, we can have different points of view but have the
same purpose (and can advance towards it! :-)).
A community where 100% of people are agree on every subjects looks like a
bit scary to me, and make me think about kind of sect.
Hope there won't be too soon any reeducation centers to show the "true" path
for people like me! :-)

Even if my previous message was just plain irony to cover some anger and
sadness, you can at least enjoy being in the "good"/"right" side :-)

Julien

--
Sent from: http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Dev-f1639786.html