Regarding participation in GSoC 2022

Casafurix agnibha10 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 12:39:06 UTC 2021

Hello!
I am Agnibha Sarkar, an Electronics and Telecommunication undergrad. I am
currently in my Second/Sophomore Year at Vishwakarma Institute Of
Technology, India. I have recently participated in HacktoberFest 2021, and
was successful in contributing to the program and winning the prized swags.
But, I believe open-source is more than just winning swags, it's more about
getting to learn and implement new technologies and ideas to supersede the
existing technologies and create new and better innovations, therefore, I
still consider myself a beginner in the development field.

I am currently a user and simultaneous learner of:

   - Front-end trinity of web-development (HTML, CSS, JavaScript)
   - React
   - Flutter and Dart (Basics of app development)
   - Java
   - Python

The following are my handles on Linkedin and GitHub:

   - Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/agnibha-sarkar-8143161b8/
   - GitHub: https://github.com/casafurix

I would love to contribute to your organization for GSoC 2022, but could
you please suggest to me on how to get started?

Thanks and regards,
Agnibha Sarkar,
India