getProgrammaticFuntionName typo in offapi/com/sun/star/sheet/XAddIn.idl

Julien Nabet serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Sun Oct 10 09:13:51 UTC 2021

Hello,

I noticed a typo in function name "getProgrammaticFuntionName" instead
of "getProgrammaticFunctionName".

(see
https://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/offapi/com/sun/star/sheet/XAddIn.idl?r=2b383d19#51).

Usually I would have supposed we're stuck since it's in a public
interface but the current implementations just return an empty OUString
(unless I missed something) so wonder if it's really used.

Julien

PS : "Errare humanum est" but just wonder why these function names
aren't double/triple-checked by at least 2 people before being published...