Change Reviewer Queue

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at collabora.com
Mon Oct 18 06:45:30 UTC 2021

Hi Emanuel,

On Thu, Oct 14, 2021 at 07:50:36PM -0700, Emanuel Schorsch <emschorsch at google.com> wrote:
> I made a small change <https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/123032> but
> it wasn't clear to me how to find someone to review it. Noone was active in
> the chat room and there wasn't much guidance in the documentation for the
> process to follow.

In general, you can do a git log on the file you touched or git blame on
the function that you changed and see who are the last developer(s) who
touched that code area. Either they are good candidates to be a reviewer
or they'll know who could do the review.

This approach has the benefit that it's not a spreadsheet that will get
out of date the next week. :-)

Regards,

Miklos