Starting contributions for your organization

Hossein Nourikhah hossein at libreoffice.org
Sat Sep 11 20:35:23 UTC 2021

Hello Manan,

I am Hossein Nourikhah, the Developer Community Architect for The
Document
Foundation (TDF). You can find me in dev irc by the name hossein.

The best way to begin contribution is to start from the small
improvements.
When you are able to build the LibreOffice from the source code, you can
do some of these small improvements called EasyHacks:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/EasyHacks

I will contact you to schedule a talk, so that I can help you get
started.

Regards,
Hossein

--
Hossein Nourikhah, Ph.D.
Email: hossein at libreoffice.org
Wiki:  https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:Hossein
IRC:   hossein at libreoffice-dev room in LiberaChat Network
        irc://irc.libera.chat/#libreoffice-dev