Suggest for best Writer

Antonino Bonanno antonino.bonanno.58 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 10:30:31 UTC 2021

Hi, I have a suggestion that would reduce the time to write a new document
writer.
When I select a new page, sometimes I have to choose the size and type of
characters: but when I do I don't know if they are suitable because the
sheet is blank and I have to try to write something to test its
correctness; if, on the other hand, the program showed me some verification
writings even for 1.2 sec when choosing the parameters, I would save time
and I would be grateful to the developers for the "suggestion"!
Thanks and best regards