Reg: Disabling macro in Docx to pdf conversion

chiru chiru chiru02468 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 13:46:21 UTC 2021

Hello Techies,
We have a requirement to convert Docx to PDF. And Libreoffice is doing an
amazing job in converting doc files to pdf.
But we see a challenge in converting macro enabled word documents.
The first page of the converted pdf is blank with just the footer
information.
For example a 3 page docx is converted to  4 page pdf with the first page
having only the footer information and dynamic page numbers.
I am converting in command mode using the below

*soffice.bin  --headless --convert-to pdf "abc.docx" --outdir "abc/";*

So is there a way we can ignore or disable the macro in the document and
convert to pdf in the libre office or at least have the macro pages at the
end of the document?

Appreciate your help in resolving this issue.Thank you.

Regards,
Chiru