Value range of c3DSpecularAmt

Regina Henschel rb.henschel at t-online.de
Sat Feb 5 18:04:07 UTC 2022

Hi Miklos, hi Michael,

There are problems in xmloff to get draw:extrusion-specularity ODF conform:
If I write it out in XML_NAMESPACE_LO_EXT in LO 7.4, then the previous
versions of LO 7 will not be able to read it.
If I would write a clamped value in XML_NAMESPACE_DRAW and the original
value in XML_NAMESPACE_LO_EXT, how could I get the original value on
reading?

For ODF 1.2 I tend to always write out a clamped value.
ODF 1.1 allows the original value.

The request for changing the data range for ODF 1.4 is in
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4122

Kind regards,
Regina