Material preset "Metal" for extruded custom shapes

Regina Henschel rb.henschel at t-online.de
Thu Feb 10 18:58:23 UTC 2022

Hi Miklos, hi all,

Miklos Vajna schrieb am 08.02.2022 um 08:30:
>> And a second question is the data type of the internal (and API) property.
>> In the current state of the patch it is "MetalColored" with data type
>> Boolean.
>
> If you have an ODF attribute with a number of possible values, then that
> could be an enum internally and a set of constants at the UNO API level,
> I guess. (enum at the UNO API level would be nice, but then you'll have
> trouble extending that.)

I have changed from Boolean to use constants.

For me the patch is finished now (besides solving problems Jenkins will
find), "only" unit tests are missing. If anyone is interested in
"drawing" and MS import/export filters, they should look at it and give
me feedback if they notice anything.

Kind regards,
Regin