[ANN] mdds 2.0.2 on master

Kohei Yoshida kohei at libreoffice.org
Wed Feb 16 02:12:02 UTC 2022

Hi there,

FYI, I've updated mdds to 2.0.2 on the master branch.  This is just a
minor update, mostly to introduce an optional trace function to
multi_type_vector which can be useful for debugging. Other than that,
there is no other changes to the code.

Also, going forward I will not send emails to this list whenever I
update the libraries I maintain i.e. mdds and liborcus.  I started
sending these emails with [ANN] in the subject in order to keep the
distro packagers updated.  But these days I don't see much value in
doing this, and the packagers probably have other ways to keep track of
the external library releases.  And I don't see anybody else doing it.

So, let this be the last announcement email I send out on this list.

Thanks,

Kohei