libreoffice-7.4.0.0.beta1 build failure on MacOS Monterey 12.4

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 5 14:06:53 UTC 2022

On Tue, Jul 5, 2022 at 3:56 PM Tim Daley <timdaley at earthling.net> wrote:

> I'm getting the following failure trying to build.
>
> Apparently you now need to set special privileges (in your plist?) to set/unset DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH. Suggestions on where and how to do this?

 Fatal: /Users/tim.daley/AixNPanes/libreoffice-7.4.0.0.beta1/schema/libreoffice/OpenDocument-v1.3+libreoffice-manifest-schema.rng:
file does not exist

Guess you're using a tarball to build - the schema files are not added
to the tarballs.
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/28494

I don't remember the reason why they were added to the ignore list,
maybe Thorsten remembers...

ciao
Christian