Update of extended ODF schema

Laurent Balland laurent.balland at mailo.fr
Fri Jul 8 11:52:18 UTC 2022

Hi Regina,

Actually, ODF1.3 specifies only strictly positive number: "The index of
a position starts with 1" [1] and Eike asked for a loext:position
attribute if negative or null position. [2]

So I need a loext:position attribute, to support for negative index. But
if there is only only negative positions, then number:embedded-text has
no number:position and complains. That's why I created a new node
loext:embedded-text-decimal. But I don't know how to correctly write
OpenDocument-v1.3+libreoffice-schema.rng

Best regards,

Laurent Balland

[1]
https://docs.oasis-open.org/office/OpenDocument/v1.3/os/part3-schema/OpenDocument-v1.3-os-part3-schema.html#__RefHeading__1417578_253892949