Ideas for improving DevGuide

Kohei Yoshida kohei at libreoffice.org
Thu Mar 10 03:24:51 UTC 2022

On Tue, 2022-03-08 at 13:05 +0100, Hossein Nourikhah wrote:
> I would be happy to hear suggestions on making DevGuide better.

If moving away from the current wiki platform is an option, maybe you
can consider an alternative fremework such as Sphinx and AsciiDoc, both
of which are IMO more suitable for generating highly structured
documentation than Wiki.  They also support generating both static HTML
and PDF as target outputs.

They also support inclusion of code snippets from external files which
can be very handy if we need to build-verify the code snippets.

Kohei