Wanted to contribute to libreoffice but decided not to after I got abused by some list members because I offered a suggestion which they didn't like.

A amit.general.misc at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 10:16:06 UTC 2022

Ha ha ha...libreoffice people are not going to learn...now, I will never
contribute to libreoffice.

I abused that guy because I got abused first.

You just picked one line. You should read the whole thread.

By the way, now I will say - fuck libreoffice.

By the way, many people in this world don't like libreoffice. If
libreoffice were that good then it would have swept the world and MS Office
would have gone extinct.

Fuck libreoffice.

Amit