Help on interacting with dialogs in unit tests on Windows and MacOS

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at collabora.com
Tue Nov 15 07:54:41 UTC 2022

Hi Colomban,

Bootstrapping a new kind of testsuite is a lot of work (been there, did
that), so I appreciate you try to get in-process a11y tests working.

If you feel blocked, perhaps just have it Linux-only as a start to be
able to cover shared code + Linux-specific code, and only later try to
enable that for Windows/macOS? We have this approach for UI tests as
well, and it seems the current state is better than not having UI tests
at all.

Regards,

Miklos