FOSDEM 2023

Italo Vignoli italo at libreoffice.org
Tue Nov 29 12:15:45 UTC 2022

I have started working at logistics of FOSDEM 2023 (February 4/5, 2023),
and I might need your help.

If you are:

1. Presenting at FOSDEM, at LibreOffice Technology or another DevRoom,
or at FOSDEM Main Track (provided the topic is related to LibreOffice
Technology)

2. Staffing the booth (which should be confirmed soon), helping with the
LibreOffice Technology DevRoom, being in one of the internal meetings
(February 6/7, 2023), attending the OFE (Open Forum Europe) pre-FOSDEM
meeting (February 3, 2023), or participating to the FOSDEM LibreOffice
HackFest (February 6/7, 2023)

3. Sponsored by a LibreOffice ecosystem company, which is going to cover
your expenses (in this case, a single person should co-ordinate for the
entire company)

Please let me know the dates of your staying as soon as possible, by
replying only to me (DO NOT HIT REPLY ALL), preferably by December 10,
and not later than December 20. After December 20, I can't ensure the
availability of the hotel room at Bedford Hotel, and I won't manage
booking at other hotels.

Thanks, Italo

mobile/signal +39.348.5653829 - emailitalo at libreoffice.org
GPG Key ID - 0xAAB8D5C0